Men's Best Selling Cologne

Hartford York Fine Hats & Accessories

HartfordYork.com, Hats & Accessories from the World's Finest Designers

FREE 2 Day Shipping, Kindle Books, Movies & TV Streaming

Come Fly With Me

Villiers Private Jet Charter

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Read Between The Linez: My Hero You

Read Between The Linez: My Hero You:




My Hero You

I said a prayer for you today
Even Though you are a half a world away

My desire was for you to have what you give to me
the quiet waters surrounded by peace

the only sound is the sparrow leaving her nest
the world around here all still and at rest

the rainbow of pastels surface the deep
silver, blue and gold with a splash of pink

the hinds footprints of a big deer in the sand
where I hope you too one day soon will stand

I sent the serenity and power of peace
to all of you for comfort & soon the war will cease

Thank you for what you give to me
I want you to have it more now you see

December 8, 2006
Lost Rabbitt, Ross Barnett Resivoir, Madison, MS. 39110
Dedicated to all of our troops in Iraq
with love, thoughts and prayers, Kimi 
..

No comments:

Post a Comment